Mopar Sunday Dyno Competition Online Entry Form
Online entry is finally available for Mopar Sunday. Fill out the online form and pay online safely and securely with paypal. Please read all of the terms and conditions thoroughly as you must accept these before you can submit your entry.
Dyno comp entry does not include front gate entry to the event. This must be purchased seperately and can be done here
Dont want to enter online? Download the entry form here
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Supplimentary Regulations - Safety Requirements
All vehicles MUST CHECK IN at the back of the Staging Lanes before their first
run. All drivers/riders must sign the Entry Form. After signing the Entry form
your arm will be stamped and you must show the stamp to the Official at the head
of the Staging Lanes.
(The following requirements are set as a guide only – and are subject to change
at any time)
Car Safety Requirements
Motorcycle Safety Requirements
- Helmet to standard
- Long sleeve shirt
- Long pants
- Covered shoes & socks
- Full faced helmet to standard
- Leather jacket or equivalent
- Long pants
- Full leather boots extending 275mm from the base of the heel
- Full leather gloves
Other Safety Information
- Helmet Requirements - ANDRA licence holder is to abide by the current ANDRA rule
book at any event. At Test'n'Tunes and Street Series events we will be allowing
street vehicles (i.e. - non ANDRA licence holders) to still use the AS1698
- Seat belt requirement for cars slower than 11.99 – MINIMUM three point lap/sash
- Seat belt requirement for cars quicker than 11.99 – MINIMUM four point harness
- Vehicles testing - Purpose built race vehicles, cars quicker than 11.00 and
motorcycles quicker than 10.00 must comply with the relevant ANDRA Class and
Safety regulations pertaining to the vehicle
If a car runs quicker than 10.99 or bike runs quicker than 10.00 the vehicle and
driver/rider must comply with all relevant ANDRA safety requirements. Any
vehicles running quicker than these times at an event and does not comply with
the relevant ANDRA safety requirements will not be permitted to take any further
part in the event.
JUNIOR DRAGSTER COMPETITORS must comply with all ANDRA requirements. If the
competitor runs quicker than the allowed time they will not be permitted to take
any further part in the Event.
ALL ANDRA Licence holders Must present licence and log book and complete the
Mopar Sunday Online Registration Terms and Conditions
- While the submission of this form along with pre-payment may be completed online, entrants
are still required to physically sign a copy before they are allowed to compete. Signing a copy of the online entry forms
may be done on the day at the official Mopar Sunday registration tent. Identification will be required.
- Entrants/Drivers under the age of 18 are required to have a parent/guardian co-signer
- Entry to the dyno comp does not include entry to the Mopar Sunday event. You
can purchase entry tickets here
- No refunds are available. All sales are final.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK – ENTRANTS/DRIVERS/RIDERS
I/We being the entrant/s and/or driver and/or rider, certify that the particulars on the Entry Form are
true and correct in every particular, to the best of my/our knowledge and belief. I/We declare that I/We
have read and understood the Supplementary Regulations issued for the event, and agree to be bound by
them and the provisions of the Competition Rules of the Australian National dyno Racing Association Inc. (ANDRA).
In Exchange for being able to enter, attend or participate in the event I/WE agree:
- to release ANDRA, promoters, sponsors organisations, land owners and lessees, organisers of the event,
their respective servants, officials, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Associated Entities”)
from all liability for my death, personal injury (including burns), psychological trauma, loss or damage
(including property damage) (“harm”) howsoever arising from my participation in or attendance at the event,
except to the extent prohibited by law;
- that ANDRA and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty, implied and express, that the event
services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the
services will be fit for the purpose for which they are supplied; and
- to attend or participate in the event at my/our own risk.
I/We acknowledge that:
motor sport is dangerous and that accidents causing harm can and do happen and
may happen to me/us.
- the risks associated with attending or participating in the event include the
risk that I may suffer harm as a result of:
- motor vehicles (or parts of them) colliding with other motor vehicles, persons
- acts of violence and other harmful acts (whether intentional or inadvertent)
committed by persons attending or participating in the event; and
- the failure or unsuitability of facilities (including grand-stands, fences and
guard rails) to ensure the safety of persons or property at the event.
By checking the following box I/We accept the conditions of, and acknowledge the
risks arising from, attending or participating in the event and being provided
with the event services by ANDRA and the Associated Entities.